For students of the RGAU-MSHA named after K.A. Timiryazev, discounts on the course are up to 51% at the link: localroots.ru/school/websale ?utm_campaign=academy
The main thing about the course:
12 lessons from leading experts recorded in the studio, with clear sound, professional light
The course is designed for adults, busy people who are not ready to adjust to a tight schedule. There is an opportunity to study when there is time for it.
3 online webinars
The course program includes 3 meetings with experts online. They will be able to ask all the questions that appear in the learning process.
8 weeks of training
This is the period that the team has laid down for completing the course. At the same time, you can finish your training earlier or stretch it for a longer period.
There is an opportunity to choose conditions according to your needs and according to your capabilities.
Excursion to the production
Listeners will get acquainted with the work of a real real city farm, where more than 20 crops are grown: basil, spinach, kale, chard, shiso and many others.
Paid internship at the city farm of the company "Local Roots"
State-issued certificate after completing the course
, that's how many people have studied a profession, the demand for which is only growing over time.
During the training, students will learn:
1. What kind of cultivation systems exist without soils.
2. How to choose a culture for cultivation.
3. What parameters affect the plant and how to track them.
4. How to choose a nutrient solution.
5. How to set up lighting on a city farm.
6. How to create an ideal climate for any culture.
7. From which you can assemble the plant for cultivation yourself.
8. How to grow microgreens, herbs and salads.
9. How to organize the sale of herbs and herbs.
10. What is management accounting and how to create a financial model of a city farm.
Reasons to take the course "City Farm as a hobby, business or profession":
1. You are an agronomist and want to develop in matters of cultivation, nutrition and creation of a microclimate for plants in hydroponics conditions.
2. You are a chef and you want your restaurant to use salads, spicy herbs and edible flowers that are literally fresh from the garden.
3. You are an entrepreneur and you understand that local production is the segment that is already in the top, but there is still time to enter this market.
4. You have decided to change your profession and are considering the field of agriculture.
5. You want to build a home city farm and grow clean and delicious food for yourself and your loved ones.