The purpose of the courses: To familiarize with such a concept as a pump, focusing on the study of the designs and characteristics of the latest types of pumps and pumping units used in reclamation systems and in water supply and sanitation systems, as well as the theory of their operation and hydraulic processes of energy transfer in the unit, determining their parameters necessary for the design of pumping stations; methods of selection, conditions for the use of pumps; advantages and disadvantages, and operational issues.
• reading and understanding pump drawings;
• obtaining experimentally their main parameters and characteristics;
• determination of the pump head required for lifting water;
• selection of the pump and evaluation of its efficiency to perform the required tasks;
• proper installation and operation of pumps and pumping equipment.
• General information about pumps pumping units. The concept of a pump. Classification of pumps. Scope of application. The main energy parameters of pumps. • Pumping units, pumping unit schemes: with positive and negative suction heights, siphon type.
• Determination of the pump head and head required for water supply according to the readings of measuring instruments.
• Designs of vane pumps. The principle of operation of centrifugal pumps. Borehole pumps. Large pumps. Other types of pumps.
• Characteristics of pumps. Joint operation of the pump with the pipeline. Working points. Regulation of pump operation. Parallel and sequential operation of pumps. Operation of pumps on the pipeline network.
• Regulation of pump operation. Parallel and sequential operation of pumps. Operation of pumps on the pipeline network.
• Cavitation in vane pumps. The physical essence of the phenomenon of cavitation. Causes of cavitation. Cavitation characteristics of pumps. Critical and permissible cavitation reserves. Measures to combat the effects of cavitation in vane pumps. • Layout of pumping station structures. Classification of pumping stations by purpose, design features, conditions of use, reliability, supply and pressure. The composition of hydraulic pumping stations. The choice of the hydraulic system scheme depending on the purpose, supply conditions and natural-historical factors.
• The main hydro-mechanical and power equipment of pumping stations. Intra-station communications of pumping stations.
• Operating conditions of pumping stations.
• Maintenance of pumping units during operation. Types of repairs. Operating conditions of auxiliary equipment, control and measuring equipment. Preventive inspections and inspections of equipment.
• ESPA/Aquario pumps and pumping equipment for automatic irrigation systems. Selection, installation and proper operation.
The educational process will be structured as follows:
1. Students will be provided with access to an online platform with theoretical training in the program.
2. Practical classes will be held at K.A.Timiryazev RGAU-MSHA for 2 days at the address: Moscow, Bolshaya Akademicheskaya str., 44, building 4.
3. At the end of the training, you will be tested on an online training platform, you will have 3 attempts to pass the test. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate of advanced training of the state standard of the RGAU-MSHA named after K.A.Timiryazev.
Tuition fee: 12,000 rubles.
The cost of training for members of the Association "ROSA": 9000 rubles.